No particular order, just a few tidbits of life:
1. We just found out we have places for both kids at the school we want! RELIEF!
2. Sometimes being social bites you in the butt. I purposely blocked today off of my calendar so I could spend one whole (last) day in the city. Then, on Saturday I get an invite to a going away lunch for a good friend. She's coming to mine, so I have to go to hers. Of course it's right in the middle of the day, so there goes my relaxing-wander-the-town-shop-and-go-to-the-Frauenbad day. Everyday from here on out has something planned. It's tough having so many friends ;).
3.Maggie the Macaw, Aidan's class pet from the rainforest came to visit us this week. She helped him with homework, his chores, and played a little soccer and tennis with him. I love seeing that he's still young enough to have the imagination and interest in things like stuffed class pets! He even made sure to feed her nuts and clean her beak before bed!
4.Jason is in Germany this week. He's measuring all the rooms in our house today. Hopefully, our furniture will fit! I kind of forgot to do that before deciding on the house. Duh. We'll post house pics soon.
5.I'm getting so excited to come home this summer! My lists of people to see, things to do, places to eat and shop, are getting really long!
That's all I've got today!
Quest To Make It Through The Holidays
8 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment