I'm so excited! Here's why...
I just booked a cheap flight to London with my friend Megan for the end of February! No kids, no husbands, just us and SHOPPING! It's a ways off, but still something to look forward to. Hopefully, my favorite cousin will be able to find us a hotel room for a great deal (Erin rocks!).
I just found (finally) those big bags of frozen chicken breasts at a grocery store here (I know, lame thing to be excited about).
We got our Auslander cards yesterday! Now we are officially allowed to live in Switzerland for up to 3 years and we can get cell phones finally.
Just a few things that made my day today!
Quest To Make It Through The Holidays
8 months ago
1 comment:
I don't know how I would live without those chicken breasts or tenders. I use them constantly. Glad for you.
Post a Comment