Sunday, October 12, 2008

Go State!

I can't believe how great MSU's football team is doing this season! And we're not there to see it first hand. Just our luck-the team's best season in years and we can't go to a game. At least we've got our SlingBox so we can watch the games on TV!

We're wearing our MSU shirts with pride around here, even though no one knows American football here (let along American college football!). I so want to be wearing these shirts at home right now, among all those U-M groupies! (Talk about a bummer, U-M losing to a MAC team at the Big House for the first time ever! Watching that was as good as seeing the Spartans win!)

I hope the Spartans can keep it up. There are still some big games to go, and I never trust U-M, not even this year. At least we're bowl eligible now. Hopefully, while we're home at Christmas, we can make a detour to Florida and catch a game there!

Go Green! Go White!

1 comment:

Kate said...

We will represent for you next weekend in East Lansing, I'll walk around campus with a beer (not that you ever did that when you were there).