Lainey is already planning her wedding. Yep. She's only 4 but she knows who she wants to marry and how many kids she wants.
Sorry, Becky, but apparently Jacob has been out of sight/out of mind too long. She told me yesterday in the car, and I quote: "I was thinking about marrying Jacob, but now I've decided to marry Rufus. My little boy will ski with his daddy, who will be Rufus, and I will take my little girl to the child care center and maybe ski with them." I wonder what "Rufie" (as she calls him) has to say about that.
I suppose she could do worse. Rufus' family has multiple houses in St. Moritz. I may have a social climber on my hands!
Quest To Make It Through The Holidays
8 months ago
1 comment:
Update: Rufus feels the same way, apparently! He told his mom that he and Lainey were getting married. Funny that even the boys are into the whole getting married thing already!
Post a Comment