Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's Madness!

March Madness that is! And, boy, is this house into it!

Aidan made Jason proud by filling out his first set of brackets this year. He really thought about the teams and has even called some upsets that no one else did (Murray State!). He likes to be the one to check the games and cross of and highlight our brackets. Based on what I've seen so far, I'm kind of wishing we'd let him get in the "pool" that we are in to win money, because I think he's going to do better than either Jason or me!

As I type, I'm watching the MSU/Maryland game. The guys barely scraped by in the first round, and we've got some injuries, but if we make it through tonight, we've got a good shot at the Final Four, thanks to Northern Iowa! I'm so happy we bought a new laptop yesterday...the Sling Box picture is so much clearer now! Just in time for the big games :)!

GO GREEN!!!!!!!

No comments: