So, you may remember back in August I wrote about our flooding storage room and broken refrigerator or later in the fall, our torn up bathroom. Well, there's more! The other day, I went to get something out of the storage room and moved the carseat that has been sitting there since we put Lainey in a booster, but is still in really good shape. Not any more! There is a TON of MOLD growing on it! Also, I found mold on my favorite winter coat and on suitcases! I AM FED UP!
I just sent a really nasty email to the management company and our relocation company. The management company has never even apolgized or acknowledged our issues. We have lost quite a few things to damage that should not have happened! What good is a storage room if I can't put anything in it?!? I am now very worried about our TV that is down there, up off the floor, but still could be getting damp if it's bad enough to grow mold!
I better hear back from the management company ASAP! I am FED UP!
No comments:
Post a Comment