Today, Aidan lost his second tooth! It wasn't really wobbly yet, but when he was brushing his teeth before bed tonight, he started screaming "I'm bleeding, I'm bleeding!" and sobbing like crazy. I went to check on him and his tooth was still hanging on, but was bleeding like mad. He couldn't wiggle it enough to get it out, so I had to do something. I took a wash cloth and rubbed it real hard and fast and it popped out! Aidan said it really hurt, though, and I felt bad but it wouldn't stop bleeding and was literally hanging by a thread! It kept bleeding for over 15 mins! Aidan was worried something was wrong and thought he might run out of blood :0).
I finally got him calmed down and into bed with his "Tooth Beary" tucked under his pillow with his baby tooth in the pouch. Now he's got a big gap in the middle of the bottom of his mouth. His first new tooth is just popping up. He's so excited!

You can kind of see the hole where his tooth was, this pic is blurry, but the best I could get.

The redder spot is his latest hole.

Going to bed with Tooth Beary!
No comments:
Post a Comment