So when I woke her up this morning she literally bounced out of bed and ran to tell anyone who would listen "I GO TO SCHOOL TODAY!". We left for school a bit early so we could take some pictures of Aidan at his school, then head over to hers (the pre-school is in a separate building). Here are some of my school kids:
Lainey only had an hour of school today, and mommies had to stay. The kids ease slowly into eventually going for 3 1/2 hours all week. Lainey wanted to go by herself today, but I told her the teacher said I have to come. No separation issues here! In fact, I'm more worried about her trying to take the class over from the teacher! She can't wait to go back.
Aidan had a full day, and despite not having many previous friends in this year's class, really enjoyed it. He likes his teacher and is excited about this year's units.
I think if I can avoid doing too much with the Parents' Association I will really enjoy having some time to myself. I know the kids will be having fun, and getting a great education. I hope to have some fun myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment