This morning Aidan watched the election results on CNN with us. Jason explained what we were watching and how it was historic because Obama is the first black president. We asked Aidan if he knew who the current president was; he didn't at first but when we said George Bush, he said "oh yeah, I know who he is".
At dinner, out of nowhere, Aidan asked me, "Mom, is George Washingtion on my coins?" I said, "yes, on quarters, why?" He said "Oh no! Then I have to throw away all my coins! They aren't good anymore now that Obama is president."
That kid is always thinking. I'm constantly amazed by the things he thinks about, especially at his age. This one is going to keep us on our toes!
Quest To Make It Through The Holidays
8 months ago
1 comment:
That is hilarious because Chatham said a very similar thing! He was VERY pro-Obama and willing to share his opinions with anyone that would ask. So, he said, "mom, when do I ge tthe coins with Obama on them now that he's the Pres.?" Funny how great minds think alike :)
Post a Comment