Many of you know that I'm a joiner. I don't really no how to say "no" when asked to join a group or when asked for help. So, when the Parents Association nominations committee asked me to be VP of the primary school where Aidan goes, I caved in and said "yes". At least, I had enough sense to ask a friend of mine to be co-VP with me!
Yesterday, my friend and now co-VP, Becky (also a Michigan/GM girl!) were officially instated to the PA board at ICS. Who knows how much work I've gotten myself into, but at least next year Lainey will be in school every morning, so I'll have more time on my hands. I really like Aidan's school and all that they do for the kids and for the parents, so I'm happy to give back to the school a bit.
So, from now on, please address me as "Madame Vice President". :)
Quest To Make It Through The Holidays
9 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment