In 2 weeks we'll be home! I'm really looking forward to visiting with all our friends and family (and shopping!) I've got my shopping list ready (Twelve Oaks here I come), we know where we want to go out to eat (Taco Bell and Compari's top the list:), and I've got appointments for haircuts, doctors, and dentists all lined up.
I can't wait to hang out with my girls and to see our parents. The kids are so excited to see the grandmas and Papaw. We have to make a date to visit Maddy. Oh, by the way...we have to fit in Christmas into all this!
I just really hope that we'll be able to come back to Switzerland in January. CNN is rehashing the Big 3 Congressional hearings right now. Here's hoping they'll bail out the auto industry. I can't believe how many rumors are flying around about bankruptcy and what could happen to us ex-pats. Jason got a text from a friend at GM in Detroit today asking if we were planning to row our way home with all our belongings when GM goes bankrupt and strands us here. Real funny.
So, here's hoping that we'll be here long enough for all of you to visit us! But, if I were you, I may plan the trip to Zurich for sooner rather than later!
Quest To Make It Through The Holidays
8 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment